Become a team member and join the cute crew at The Little Pup-Up Shop!
We are looking to hire 2-3 new Team Members immediately to help with our little shop at Stoneridge Mall, so feel free to apply and tell your friends about this fun opportunity too!
Click here for the application
Do you love kawaii culture and pets? Join the Little Pup-Up Shop as a Team Member to help pet parents find the most adorable toys and accessories for their pets! 🐶🐱✨
We are a small business that relies on great team members to provide our customers with an excellent experience when they visit our little shop! We are a gift shop for pets, and specialize in kawaii dog and cat toys and accessories sourced from AAPI-owned small businesses.
This is a flexible, entry-level part-time position and we are happy to work around your hours and availability. This position starts at $15.50/hr and you are eligible for a raise based on performance after 2 months!
You would be working at our kiosk located at Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton, between the Lego Store and Typo. You would be working half-day shifts of 4-5hrs, either opening or closing depending on your preference! Sundays have shorter hours.
Role and responsibilities:
- Greet customers and help them find items for their pets!
- Spoil pups visiting the store with love and treat samples (we see pupstomers every day and it’s the best part of the job!)
- Set a bright and welcoming mood at our kiosk.
- Maintain the kiosk displays and keep items in stock on display.
- Check out purchases using Shopify POS on our easy to use iPad system.
- Let customers know about special promotions and sale items.
- Count inventory stock to update inventory system numbers.
- Open and/or close the kiosk depending on which shifts you work
- Must LOVE dogs (and cats), of course!
- Former retail or pet industry experience preferred.
- You have taken care of your own or your family’s dogs and/or cats.
- Attention to detail, able to follow detailed instructions, organized.
- Ability to learn about our products and describe them to our customers.
- Responsible and reliable scheduling.
- Friendly, polite, and a great communicator with customers and fellow team members.
- Understanding of Asian culture and food.
- Able to work 4-5hr shifts throughout the week and/or weekend.
- Flexible hours. Half-day shifts, morning or evening (4-5hrs). We’ll work with your schedule as much as possible!
- 30% off any store items with your employee discount!
- Petting and spoiling cute puppies every day and sharing a love for pets with customers!
- Eligible for raises after 2 months based on performance.
- Help grow our small business from the ground up! We value our team members immensely and you will be integral to our success!
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to getting in touch with you in the next couple of days!